Welcome to Hill County Insurance Agency
Don't let freezing weather leave you with a disaster. Here are 5 tips to prevent your pipes from freezing:
- Always keep the heat on
- Allow faucets to slow and steadily drip
- Keep interior doors open, including cabinets underneath sinks
- Seal up any cracks and holes around doors, windows, etc.
- Wrap and cover exterior spigots and make sure you cover or insulate any pipes in the attic
It is also important to know where your water cutoff is located so you can quickly turn off the main water source in case of a pipe rupture. If your property is vacant we recommend turning off the water source and opening all the faucets to drain the pipes. If you are a Landlord, ask your tenants follow the same five recommendations above.
Also keep in mind If your policy is written with Basic Form coverage, water damage caused by ruptured pipes is not covered. Call our office if you have questions regarding what type of coverage you have. Please stay safe and avoid driving at all possible.
If you have a Broken Pipe, or Claim:
- If you experience water damage from broken pipes, turn the water off at the meter as quickly as possible to mitigate further damage.
- Report the claim to us or your insurance company. Take photos and videos of the damage and clean-up best as possible or call a Remediation Contractor to help. Save your invoices and receipts for any supplies or contractor work performed. If you hire a contractor, be sure to use reputable contractors and plumbers.
- The plumbers and remediation contractors are difficult to find at this point, so call to get on their list. Adjusters will be working overtime to get to your claim processed and resolved. If you do not receive a call from an adjuster within 24 hours after reporting your claim, please call our office.
Effective 11/19/20 Our Lobby Is Closed, But We Are Available By Phone Or Drive Thru Lane
Through advanced technology our full staff is available by phone and email to assist you during business hours
PHONE - Call 254.582.2421 for Quotes, to make Payments, Policy Changes, and for Claim Assistance. Visit the About Tab for Direct Staff Phone Numbers and Email.
PAYMENT DROPBOX - Drop Sealed Envelopes, with Payment & Invoice, in our Depository Box located in the Drive Thru Lane
DRIVE THRU - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Hill County Insurance was founded in 1912, and four generations of my family have served our loyal clients for that past 108 years. We appreciate your business and trust.
Bill Siddons - Agent
We have been providing personal and business insurance solutions for over 100 years. We specialize in serving clients who prefer an advocate and long term partner.
We offer competitive insurance programs for both Personal and Business insurance exposures.
As the largest Independent Insurance Agency in Hill County, let our Business Insurance specialists work for you. We provide Business Owner Packages, General Liability, Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation, Equipment Coverage, Cyber, and Bonds.
Choice, Customization, and Advocacy is our hallmark. As trusted advisors we help our clients meet their specific needs while helping them become educated consumers. We offer all types of Personal Insurance to clients in Texas including Car, Home, Life, Boat, RV and Motorcycle Insurance.
We are a proud partner of the Combined Agents of America group which gives our clients access to top tier carriers and programs to meet their needs.
We serve risks throughout the State of Texas. We provide online tools to service most policies 24/7.